Following the press conference of Wednesday June 24th, we can announce that from July 6th we will offer a wonderful Summer Program. The Fitness and Squash Courts will open already July 1st. Read below what the rules and conditions are to safely participate in the different parts of the Summer Program. For frequently asked questions you can look here: FAQ Reopening. Look on our map for the routing and entrances & exits.
Monday - Friday: 09h00-22h00 (Tuesday and Wednesday evening the Fellenoord trainings will take place. On Tuesday there are also tennis courses).
Saturday and Sunday: 09h00-17h00
It is mandatory to reserve the tennis court. Log in and go to 'reservation' --> 'Room' and select 'Racketsport'. There you can book a time slot.
- Reserve only a court if you are sure you will play.
- Make only one reservation as a tennis couple. Do not be selfish by reserving a court for two hours by making each an one hour reservation. If this will happen we will ask you to leave and you will not be allowed to book a court again.
- Do not play tennis with a non-sports card holder. Should this happen, you will have to leave and you will not be allowed to book a court again.
- Should you not be able to make it, then cancel your reservation online, so someone else has the chance to play.
Please carefully read this protocol in advance.
Opening Hours Playground | Fitness 1&2 | Fitness 3
Monday - Friday: 09h00-17h30
Monday - Friday: 08h45-22h30
Monday - Friday: 08h30-22h30
You need to registrate to make use of the Playground, Fitness 1&2 or Fitness 3. Log in and go to 'reservation' --> 'Room' and select 'Playground Vrij, Fitness 1&2 Vrij or Fitness 3 Vrij'. There you can book a time slot. Max four outdoor free sports (Playground) and max four indoor free sports (Fitness 1&2 and/or Fitness 3) per week.
Check our map to learn how to enter and leave each facility
Safety Protocol | Fitness Equipement
Please read this protocol very carefully before working out. In here you can also find which equipment is available.
You can find the complete class schedule for online and offline lessons here: SSC class schedule.
Register a spot via our website. Log in and go to 'reservation' --> 'Room' and select the facility where the class takes place. Classes will take place at the following locations: Hall 2, Gymnasium, Dojo, Spinning Theatre, Swimming Pool
- You can book a maximum of two classes per week, per facility.
- You can book a maximum of 7 days ahead.
- Registration = Participating! Should you not be able to make it, then you have to cancel your reservation online, so someone else has the chance to join. In this clip you can learn how to cancel your reservation.
- Bring enough water / sports drink
- Towel mandatory
- We don't use a mat, so bring your own mat
- Bring clean indoor sports shoes separately
- No more access if the group lesson has already started.
The swimming pool is available for open swimming on the following moments:
Monday - Friday: check the SSC Calender
Register a spot via our website. Log in and go to 'reservation' --> 'Room' and select 'Zwembad Vrij'. There you can book a time slot. You can only have one outstanding reservation at the time.
Please read this protocol very carefully before you start swimming.
Inquire with your association which practices take place and how you can participate. Are you not a member yet of an association, but would you like to join one of their practices. Inquire with the association how you can join a practice. An overview of all associations can be found here: 38 student sports associations
If you want to hit some balls on the driving range or do 9 holes, you need to book in advance by phone between 09h30 -10h30 and 13h30 - 14h30: 040 245 9551 or text to 0657947344. The safety protocol and other info can be found on www.golfcentrumeindhoven.nl.
Opening hours SSC Summer Schedule (6 July - 30 August)
Monday - Friday: 08.30 - 23.00 hours
Saturday: 09.00 - 17.00 hours
General contact informationsciinfo@ tue.nl
Visiting addressStudent Sports Centre EindhovenHet EeuwselEindhovenThe Netherlands
Postal addressStudent Sports Centre EindhovenO.L. Vrouwestraat 15612 AW EindhovenThe Netherlands