With a sports card you can practice all sports offered by the SSC:
- Participate in approx. 400 group lessons per week - Reservation required.
- Follow new courses every quarter - Reservations required.
- Play sports at your own level at one of the 38 student sports associations (only for students + PhD) - Contact the relevant association and look at the class schedule for the times.
- Use the various facilities, such as Fitness, Tennis and Squash - Reservations required.
- Use of the swimming pool, open swimming - Reservations not required.
Click on the image below for a clear overview of what you can do with your sports card as a student and what you can do as an employee or alumnus.
The sports card is available to students and employees from the TU/e and Fontys. For students and employees of other hbo and University schools, there is a different arrangement. We also have an arrangement for TU/e and Fontys Alumni. An overview of all possible subscriptions and prices can be found here.
In case of loss or theft of the sports card you need to buy a new one at the SSC info counter. You will be charged € 5,00 for this duplicate. For TU/e students and employees the campus card is also your sportscard. In case of loss you need to buy a new TU/e campus card.
You can only enter the SSC when showing a valid sports card. The sports card is strictly personal. In case of misuse the sports card will be revoked. You only have to purchase this sports card once and then you can extend it every year. For TU/e students and - employees the Campus card functions as a sports card.
The sports card is valid until August 31st 2022, regardless of the moment of purchase. The Month card, 3 Months card and the Half Year Card until 31 January are an exception to this.